Health & Fitness Business Insurance for Kitchener and All of the Waterloo Region
Your Personal Trainer for Insurance Fitness
Today, more and more people in Kitchener and the entire Waterloo area are interested in getting fit, losing weight, and enhancing the quality of their life. The fitness industry is a great business to be in. However, some business owners could be seriously neglecting the "fitness" of their business, by not having the right kind of insurance in place.
What can I expect?
When you come to Advocate Insurance Group you get personalized service, not a "one size fits all" approach. It's our job as experts in the industry to asses the risks associated with your business and make the best recommendations. For over a century, Advocate has been meeting the needs of the community. Contact us today to find out how we can help you protect your livelihood.
Personalized service and advice
A good fitness trainer sits down with you and comes up with a customized plan of exercise for your body. Your independent insurance broker does basically the same thing. You receive a policy based on your specific business needs. For over a century we have been advising local entrepreneurs, we understand your risks and are here to make the best recommendations.
More than a policy
Advocate Insurance Group is there for you when you need us most. To make sure your health & fitness business insurance policy meets your needs today, tomorrow, and far into the future, every Advocate Client receives complimentary concierge claims service, in the event you ever need to file a claim. Our Personal Recover Coordinator (PRC) will walk you thru the process from beginning to end to ensure your claim is handled with integrity and you received the settlement you are insured for.This is just one of the many Advocate Advantages. Simply fill out the Request a Quote Now form on this page and someone from our team will be happy to provide a no obligation quote.Who is at risk?
The following businesses will require this type of insurance coverage:
- Fitness Centers
- Martial Arts Centers
- Boxing clubs
- Dance classes
- Pilates classes
- Spin classes
- Personal trainers
- Yoga classes
- Swim classes
What is a Typical Health & Fitness Business Insurance Policy?
If you own the building you conduct business in, you will need to have commercial property insurance. This protects the building from things like storm damage, automobile damage, and many common hazards. You should also consider:
- General Liability Insurance - because you operate a fitness business you may need to have more than two million dollars in coverage. Of course this will depend on the nature of your business and the possibility for injury and other damages.
- Building contents - Maybe you have some expensive exercise equipment. This will not be covered by standard property owner insurance. You also may operate an office and have computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, and other items you wish to insure. Remember, if you lease your building, you need to insure these things too.
Fitness Insurance Options
You could have a lot of options to consider for insurance. This is why it is important to have an insurance advocate on your side. Here are a few considerations when purchasing a policy:
- Commercial vehicle insurance
- Flood insurance
- Sewer backup insurance
- Added liability protection - you may need more than a standard liability insurance policy.
- Independent contractors - some fitness instructors are independent contractors and you need to make sure they have liability insurance protection.
- Professional indemnity - this covers injuries and damages which customers may claim are your fault or the fault of your employees.
- Downtime insurance - also called business interruption protection. It reimburses you for lost business due to a covered claim.
Why Choose Advocate Insurance Group?
We have been serving the needs of the Kitchener Waterloo and surrounding area for well over a century. With that kind of longevity, you know we will be here in the future. In addition, we have some of the finest insurance partners in the business and we check out all the possibilities for you, so you don't have to insurance shop and compare policies. We also make sure you get the lowest premiums possible.
An insurance agent representing one company is extremely limited on what he or she has to offer. This is not the case with Advocate Insurance Group because we have many companies to turn to.
We are here with personalized service to find you the right coverage. When you call during business hours, someone is there and answers the phone. Plus, if you have to file an insurance claim, you are not alone. Your Personal Recovery Coordinator will provide assistance. For more info you can call us toll free at 1(888)-278-7584 or in Kitchener at (519) 650-5565. You may also get a free quote on your health & fitness business insurance today, by filling out the simple quote request on this page.