Earthquake and Flood Insurance for Kitchener and All of the Waterloo Region
Can You Afford To Start Over?
More and more residents of Ontario have been the recipients of damaging weather patterns, at times these storms have been responsible for enormous losses. Advocate Insurance Group has been insuring homes in the Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding regions for over 100 years, you might say we have become experts at advising our home owners about the coverage they need. There are no guarantees in life, although the chances of you ending up in this position are minimal, we believe most people simply do not have the financial strength to start over.
You Can't Afford Not To...
Here are just a few things we would like you to consider:
- Where would you live if displaced from your home? Could you afford the burden of the additional costs associated with living in a hotel?
- Each inch of flooding can cost the uninsured home owner $7,000.00 in flood damage.
- Getting insured after a disaster takes place is too late to mitigate the loss you have just experienced.
- Can you afford the expense of removing debris from fallen trees or the cost of repairing a roof top or cleaning up rancid water from your basement?
- If your home is destroyed and you hold a mortgage, you are still responsible to make your payments.
Are You At Risk?
Quite simply yes! We all are. If you live in the Kitchener and Waterloo Region you run the risk of experiencing a loss due to an earthquake or . Consider this... in the last 10 years Ontario has reported 5 earthquakes while floods have continued to be a significant natural disaster. At Advocate Insurance Group, we believe it is in YOUR best interest to rebuild your home with the Insurance Company's money, not your own!
Click on the link below and someone from our team will contact you shortly to review your coverage and provide you with the most competitive Flood or Earthquake Insurance quote. For just a few extra dollars a day you could be protecting your future.