Umbrella Insurance for Kitchener and All of the Waterloo Region
Wondering if you need additional coverage offered thru an umbrella policy? At Advocate Insurance Group, located in the Kitchener and Waterloo Region, we understand the importance of advising clients based on their unique and individual insurance needs. Let us help you take the guess work out of answering this question for yourself. Unfortunately, more and more people in Ontario are subject to claims along with lawsuits. Be prepared for the worst case scenario by purchasing the additional peace of mind offered through an Umbrella Insurance policy.
Could You Financially Recover From A Lawsuit?
Often the coverage offered in standard home and auto insurance policies aren't enough to cover the costs incurred in the event of a lawsuit or claim. Know your limits and review your coverage to identify any gaps in coverage that could be leaving you exposed if you were sued.
If you answer yes to any of these questions you need to purchase additional coverage:
- Do you have a pool?
- Do you have a trampoline?
- Volunteer with a non-profit organization? Understand your legal exposures.
- Concerned your standard limits simply aren't enough for your individual needs?
- Can you afford to defend yourself in court without significantly jeopardizing your financial security?
- What if you are sued and the award goes to the plaintiff? How would your family and lifestyle be impacted by such an event?
Did You Answer Yes?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, don't wait for a fluke to occur. An Umbrella Liability Insurance policy will kick into gear once your standard limits have been exhausted. If you are a resident of Ontario we can help. Simply provide us with your contact information and someone will be in touch shortly.
Sleep better tonight. You've done the right thing by purchasing an umbrella policy!