For over 100 years Advocate has offered clients better insurance solutions. Here are the top 5 advantages of working with Advocate Insurance Group…
- Choice – We represent some of Canada’s most reputable insurance companies which means we can shop the market to find the best option for you. Unlike a direct writer or agent who only represents one company, we work with many insurance companies so we can offer you choice and find the solution that is best for you.
- Advice – Let us prove to you that you’re a valued client, not a number. We do not operate a call centre. Our team is empowered and encouraged to go to great lengths to serve clients. We’ll take the time to work with you, giving you the advice you need so you understand your options and can make informed decisions about your insurance. Take the time to work with a professional and get the answers you need!
- Professionalism – With Advocate, you’ll work with provincially licensed insurance brokers, many who also hold industry designations that take years to obtain. Our team is required to meet rigorous continuing education requirements annually to ensure they stay at the top of their game! This speaks to the level of professionalism you can count on when working with Advocate.
- Innovation – Advocate has been recognized with a Technology Leader Award by the Centre for Study of Insurance Operations (CSIO) for advanced technology adoption, making us the first insurance broker in Waterloo Region to ever achieve this award. We have invested heavily in leading technology so our team can excel at serving our clients, while at the same time achieving a high level of data integrity. But remember… you have a choice as to how you would like to do business. Want to work with us by email? Want to come in and meet with a licensed insurance brokers? We’ll be here to assist you in the way that works best for you.
- Claims support – In the event of a claim, most people have to deal in isolation with an insurance company adjuster. This can be a confusing journey, especially when you don’t know what to expect. There can be a void between you and the insurance company. This is what we mean when we refer to “the gap.” When we say we stand in the gap with you, it means you’ll never be alone; we introduced our Personal Recovery Co-ordinator support in 2008 for this exact reason. Each step of the way, we’ll be there to assist in answering your questions, letting you know what you can expect, and representing your interests.
But don’t take our word for it. Watch this short video to hear what others have to say about Advocate.